Thursday, May 8, 2008

28 stimks... I really am old!

Well, my birthday came in with a roar this year. The night before, I was up with the big whammy of all attacks and was rushed into the hospital for emergency surgery. My gallbladder is now gone and I am just trying to get by with recovery. Not much of a present, I must say. The nurses were so sweet, they made me a banner and bought me a little gift basket to make the day a little more special. It's been a few days now, and I am starting to eat soft solids again. The pain still stinks, but Travis laughs at his "tweaking" wife and her pills ;)

So there you have it... the next installment in the Anderson health Drama..... ha ha,.
Well I'll tell you all more, when I am not so out of it, and the room stops spinning ;)

No comments: