
Who knew Red Lobster would turn into a photo moment. Gideon was so excited, he got to pick out a "fighting" lobster from the tank and seemed completely stoked about the concept that he was going to kill and eat this interesting creature. In fact he said he wanted to get one for a pet- yeah right:)
So then he and Luca played with this poor Lobster on the floor of the restaurant before our incredible witer took him back to "the pot". I died when I saw Gideon with this huge thing in front out him! He looked like Christmas Morning. I can't believe he ate the WHOLE THING, all 1 1/2 pounds!!! We had thought we'd help him out (thus making the expense worth it - yeah right!) So he finishes up, all proud of himself, then in classic Gideon style he leans over to his Dad and asks, "Can I have some more of your shrimp?" I died right there. It was classic. Poor Travis he barely got anything for luch, Luca ate 3 of his scallops, an entire skewer or his shrimp and Gidster took another shrimp. Leaving Travis with 3 or 4 shrimps and his salad for lunch! My boys.... I luv 'em so much!
1 comment:
lol jejeje hahaha ohohoh lol that is so funny! I would have paid to have seen that!
Post a Comment