Thursday, October 23, 2008

and baby makes 3



I love my boys - this is no secret... and I have always wanted more kids - also no secret. So it should come as no suprise to you all that Trav and I are expecting our 3rd little bundle of joy!!! Yes we're very excited! Gideon wants it to be a boy, because "Dad says we wont have more kids if it's a girl" but the chinese calandar (95% accurate) says we can expect our first girl.... so we'll see. Yes Travis does say he is done of we get a little girl, Buuuuuuuttttt we all know how good he is at telling me no... so we'll see! Lots of love to you all- natalie :)

8 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Natalie- this is Brooke Rasmussen. Hope you don't mind I peeked in on your blog! What cute boys you have. Also congrats on your baby news. So excited for you.

The Andersons said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY finally sophie will have another little girl to play with at the andersons!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i seriously am so excited. CANT WAIT!!!

~H said...

I'm glad the news is out! I have wanted to tell so many people I get to be pregnant with my sister! I am so excited for you guys! I sure love you and think you are a wonderful mother! I feel so blessed! AHHHH!!!!!
Your little girl is going to be adorable! I our little ones will be the best of friends! xoxo
love you tons! congrats again!!

~H said...

MAN MY NEPHEWS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!

Carrie said...

Yes the boys are sooo handome! Such little men!

CONGRATS on being prego! I am sooo happy for you! I'm glad my girls will have plenty of cousins to play with when we come out!

Gull's said...

Okay I guess it is my fault I have been out of the loop for awhile..I have become a hermit since working..I miss you and am so excited for you both.....You deserve the best in life and I appreciate our friendship. We need to chill together...I love you...I am hoping you have that cute little girl, just like her mom....Call me.....

Anonymous said...

Um, WHAT?!?!? I jsut got off the phone with you?!? Why didn't you tell me??? THAT"S WHY YOU AREN"T FEELING WELL?? Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Better you than me! ;) I cannot wait to see her! YAY!

Yay, YAY!

Reflections Photography said...

I just wanted you to know that I finally got my photography blog up and running! :) Let me know what you think.
I love you and hope you are feeling better!
ps... we still need to get your family pictures done! Lets chat!