Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I need some advice....HELP!!!

Now that we've established the importance of a "normal" name (previous post) WE NEED A NAME for this gorgeous girl about to enter our family!!!! I have tried to find something that works for Travis and I, but so far no luck. He likes Cordelia and I'm leaning toward Chloe, we've discussed Emma, or Layla, but nothing seems right! So I need some ideas ladies - please throw out ANYTHING you've heard - this poor girl is going to be nameless in her brother's clothes, great way to start your life - total identity crisis :)

Alright and on a completely unrelated topic - I have to say "mothers who are fit and fabulous during your pregnancies - I salute you!"

I went to relief society tonight feeling pretty good about myself - I had on make up and had showered within 24 hours (pretty good for me lately) - only to see my amazing neighbor (you know who you are) who is but a few weeks behind me in her pregnancy, laid back in the cutest jeans and fitted top - totally NOT SHOWING WHAT SO EVER!!!! Now in all fairness this super lady has earned it - she is an inspiration running marathons and triathalons etc. but seriously, I am not leaving my house again until June.

So, for all you "freaks of nature" who can slide by without hitting the Motherhood store, what's your secrets - I want to know, I'm walking but that's about it... what can I do to NOT gain 50lbs this time around?

yeah I said it - 50 lbs...really, Gideon AND Luca - yeah crazy right... well you should know Heidi Klum does too.... she just looses it better than I do!...... well I'm HALF WAY there :)

4 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Oh how I love you! I think you are beautiful! You just wait till I blow. I am going to go through my girl stuff tomorrow. I will bring it over!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Girl names that I like and will not be using because they don't start with an "A": Ella, Emily, Madison, Taylin, Lilly.
Ok and I am not one who works out. So I think if you work out before and during and after it is a true dedication. But I think I eat alot of fruit and that helps. NO CHIPS!!!

Katie L. said...

Ha! I had to laugh at you talking about the whole pregnancy thing because I was there! You look wonderful!!! I love normal and classic names and I LOVE Chloe!!! Good luck and I am glad that I can check up on blogs!!!

Just Jana said...

I love Chloe -Bryan didn't like it so we got Paige! I also like Kenna -Bryan didn't like it so we got Sarah!!! What do men know!???? I even won Carter's other name drawing out of a hat fair and square and he still wouldn't let me have it-Chandler- so we got Carter! I think I like Carter better anyway! Good luck!