Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Health Update

For those of you that knew, I have been struggling with my health lately; ever since October it's gotten pretty bad. We've had a few scares, and some scary words used by our doctors, but recently we have received some decent news. I don't have cancer, in fact my symptoms are not one big scary thing at all, it's just a handful of simple things. I do know that I have Gallstones and will be having my Gallbladder removed. They are still doing some tests and we will know shortly what is wrong with my esophagus. I have already done the Barium Swallow test ( I have a hiatal hernia - yesh) and the Endoscopy showed no tumors! Yay! But it also made the doc have some more questions, he thinks the top of my esophagus is looser than the bottom half.... thus I choke on water and get food stuck etc.... I have another test tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well. But there you have it, my update, for those of you that wanted to know.

Alrighty then, have a good day we'll chat later.

No comments: