
In this world of uncertain times, rising gas prices and soaring inflation, it's easy to get caught up in the frustration of it all.
I'm just soo grateful for my incredible family and friends, and the amazing adventure this all has been; so far. I know it sounds corny but whatever comes, as long as we're together - I'm beyond blessed. I hope we all take a minute to hug our kids a bit longer and read them "one more" bedtime story. Look at our spouses as the Lord does, be fiercely loyal to them and abundantly supportive.
I really think this is the greatest time ever to be alive and am so glad to have this opportunity grow stronger, together.
I'm just soo grateful for my incredible family and friends, and the amazing adventure this all has been; so far. I know it sounds corny but whatever comes, as long as we're together - I'm beyond blessed. I hope we all take a minute to hug our kids a bit longer and read them "one more" bedtime story. Look at our spouses as the Lord does, be fiercely loyal to them and abundantly supportive.
I really think this is the greatest time ever to be alive and am so glad to have this opportunity grow stronger, together.
Ok, I'll get off my soap box now, I love you all!
1 comment:
I love you. You are going to be fine! Monday will be here before you know it!! Thanks, again, for the 280 min convo! I completely agree with the piggies/vellum switch. let's get on that asap.
Post a Comment