Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Run Bambi, Run!



Trav's Dad got a deer! (just a little one though) I guess the poor thing had a death wish - he just kept running after Dad - what could he do? :) But at least, they got one to show for the only weekend they get this year Poor guys - life is just too crazy this summer - they won't get to go out again! :(

2 comments:

The Gulls said...

natalie i found your blog off of anne's. Your boys are cute. im not sure if i have ever seen them before. hows lia sophia. me and lucy are having a shoe and purse party tomorrow night aug 21st if you would like to come. Its just an open house 6:30-8;00. feel free to come we would love to see you

Carrie said...

Awwww that poor baby deer! He was just lonely! I guess it is in a better place now :) I was glad to talk to you, Natalie, and especially happy to find you blog and feel connected to the family!