we had so much fun on Sunday! My mom and sisters came by for some good food, fun and a great water fight!!! We got a little camera happy so I just grabbed a few to show you the day "in a nutshell" (note - I had a water fight so I look a bit scary!!!)
Oh and there is 1 pic in there from Saturday - my sisters took me rafting down the Provo river (no good pics - couldn't get the camera wet) I had such a great time!! even though, I'm not much of a rafter! (you should see my burnt legs ;)
3 comments:
I love seeing all the pics! I feel as though we are kinda getting to know each other even though we are across the country!
Natalie you are looking hot....your family is so cute. I love you guys.....
WAHHHHHHH!!!!! Yes this is the pregnant emotional sister that is living on what seems to be the other side of the world! I miss living close.... I MISS THE FAMILY!!!
I love you guys! HELGA PHONES HOME!!
**There's no place like home****
Post a Comment