
So for those of you who haven't heard from my mom or sister... I'm going to be pretending to be a host on Good Things Utah on the 25th of this month. They had a little contest thing, and asked people to send in some questions that they'd like to hear the hosts answer. Well - I watch these gals quite often folding laundry and of course had a few questions that I thought up. I figured I'd email them in and maybe get a free gift or something.... Next thing I knew they called and asked if I'd come in and interview Reagan Leadbetter on air with some of my questions. I guess they are doing this with each host all week long...SO if you'd like to come - we're leaving SUPER early to head up and be in the audience, I will get to be onstage for like 2 minutes, but it should be fun! ( I still need someone to take my kids :) I'm not too sure I'm looking forward to being yucky pregnant on TV (doesn't the camera add like 30 ponds!) but I go and hope I'm not too scary! Of course all the ladies on the show are like a size 2! Oh well - wish me luck!
4 comments:
Very cool. I'm sure you'll look great!
I am very excited for you! Where is the show? :)
That's so exciting!! (and a little scary) I put it on my calendar to watch you that day.
I saw it! this is laticia (Helga's friend by the way). I couldn't even tell you were expecting.
Post a Comment