Good Things Utah was very fun! They were soo nice and I had a great time with a few friends and my sister - in fact they asked us to come back - I'll be on again next week (on the 8th) we are trying out a payment program for them that manages your money. So that could be fun - anyone who couldn't make the first trip feel free to tag along this time!
Thanksgiving was super fun! (except for all the food - yuck!!!) it was so nice to see everyone - I had to share this cute pic of luca and trav - so cute!!!
wish you all the best - I'll write again - I swear! :)
4 comments:
I watched you on Good Things Utah. You did great! I'll try to catch you again on the 8th.
ya.. we missed ya at the wedding and shower.. but I totally understand since you're sick! Cute pic of your hubby and kid, by the way! Hope you're feeling better soon.
I want to see it! I missed it, but we both knew that would happen. Busy, busy! You looked beautiful! Everyone looks so pretty and photogenic... except the girl in blue. Shouldn't she know to smile for the camera?? It IS her job... ;) I want to go to the one on the 8th! But, Good ol' Jon Hansen will be here for a quick visit. We'll see how it all plays out...
Can't wait to see you on the 11th! I still have it written down, DON'T bail out! Tell that baby (girl) to be nice that day! ;)
I want to go this time! :) I was sad I couldn't make it last time!
I love you Natalie! You are wonderful! xoxo It was really good to see you last week!
Post a Comment