I HATE potty training!!!! I have decided that potty trainng is the WORST part of parenting!!! Not sure why, but Luca went from completly trained, no accidents at all, to not going at all; today alone he's has had 6 accidents and it's only 5pm!!! ahhhhh!
I have tried everyhting, stickers, treats, praise, special pants he picked out.... possitive isn't working anymore so I turned to negetive. My grandpa said he hosed down my uncle and never saw a problem after that, so I tried that. I put Dukes in the tub and used cold water to clean him off, at first he didn't like it, but by the 3rd time he thought it was funny. I took away favorite toys, his play group, even spanked him... nothing motivates this boy!!!
I give up! I'll have a boy in diapers forever!!!!
(I told you this kid was stubborn) :)
3 comments:
I tried with Adilyn 3 different times. It is frustrating. I will trade you for a newborn I think that is much harder. HA!
yum - ya are you rubbing that in... I have both !! :) ok, now I'm suicidal....thanks
What is it with these boys! Zane has done the same thing. He'll be perfect for a few weeks and then he'll pee his pants several times a day for a few days, and then he's back to being great. I tried the cold shower thing too.
Post a Comment