About 3 weeks ago a couple of my dear friends threw me an 'after the fact' baby shower and we got into the discussion of flowers on babies (you know as accesories) and I was moked for dissing the HUGE ones on kids. I love flowers, but feel they should be in porportion to the size of the kid... agree?

I saw these online and couldn't help post them.... what were they thinking?
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAH oh my gosh i TOTALLY agree. its ridiculous!!! that flower is as big as the kid's head!!!! the worst is the bows. the kids look like a present.
I agree way TOO big! HA!
Just yesterday at church there was a little girl with one of these on-she kept pulling it off and the mother would shove it back on! I wanted to help the poor thing! But it's a new ward so I just smiled! Watch out in a few months!!!
Post a Comment