I'm in a slump! I haven't been to church in a while, strugling in the health department, and just all around frustrated. Gideon doesn't want to go to church anymore, and I don't know why but my disconnect with the spirit has made me feel like giving up. Any Ideas? They boys are so needy all the time (remnants of 'new baby syndrom')and they keep acting out in all kinds of anoying ways. I know it's just temporary, we all get like this occasionally but I hate feeling so tired and out of it!
Is there some magic way to become more patient, closer to the spirit, energetic, and motivated all at the same time? :)sign me up!
3 comments:
YES! leave your kids with me and derek. all THREE. and go to the temple with travis and dinner. that should do wonders. :) does for us!
As I was wrestling the kids today in church I thought uggggh this is not fun! But it was hard not to hear the gal speaking as she bawled her eyes out about overcoming their inability to have a baby and still "enduring faithful to the end" their talk topic! I thought wow I need to appreciate my life and be BETTER!! It always helps to see life through someone else's life with a bigger trial than mine! I will keep mine! YOU are doing fine! Be patient with yourself and then look around you and see you are doing pretty darn good!!
I always think of people who have it MUCH worse then I do, and that makes me feel better. Does that sound bad?
I guess it makes me grateful for how GOOD I have it!
Hope that helps. I'll pray you feel better soon!
Post a Comment