Saturday, August 1, 2009

just some summer pics

we went up to howell for their frontier celebration - the kids loved riding with Clyde a dear friend of the family :) My adorable sisters at the fireworks display...it was so fun to sit and visit helga came in town for the festivites....and of course the wedding summer fun at the fiesta days parade a rare photo op with just us girls - just after Becca's wedding celebration

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

fun! i love parades. and natalie i don't even know what your talking about. you look GREAT! you and your sisters are just stunning! and we only have to make sophie super cute to keep up with your kids! i guess those andersons have some pretty cute genes! :) and i'm sure we played a part in it too ;)

Carrie said...

You girls are so beautiful!

~H said...

I know we had a blast! Thanks for the great times! I'm glad I was able to be there! I sure love you guys! xoxo