I'm gonna ask you all for a little help and support in a little experiment I'm doing... we all know I am not as svelte as I used to be, and well I need a project I guess to keep my eyes on the prize...so I have started a little blog to track my weight loss goals and keep myself working towards my goals.(it's on my profile) What I'd love is everyone to sign up as a follower... you don't have to read it everyday (by all means) but just drop in from time to time to help me through this. I don't know if it's the hormones talking but truth is, I'm not feeling too empowered lately and could really use all the support I can get. Otherwise I may just lock all my doors and sit in my house eating mint milanos. :) You'll have to hoist me out with a crane just to join society again...well you get the idea :)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Calling all women
I'm gonna ask you all for a little help and support in a little experiment I'm doing... we all know I am not as svelte as I used to be, and well I need a project I guess to keep my eyes on the prize...so I have started a little blog to track my weight loss goals and keep myself working towards my goals.(it's on my profile) What I'd love is everyone to sign up as a follower... you don't have to read it everyday (by all means) but just drop in from time to time to help me through this. I don't know if it's the hormones talking but truth is, I'm not feeling too empowered lately and could really use all the support I can get. Otherwise I may just lock all my doors and sit in my house eating mint milanos. :) You'll have to hoist me out with a crane just to join society again...well you get the idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm all about love and support! I'm there! Just remember that you are absolutely beautiful!! Every time I see you I am more and more amazed by your beauty! I know post pregnancy hormones and the lovely belly we all get makes us feel otherwise but you are absolutely beautiful! love you tons!
I agree with Helga, you're beautiful. Always stay positive and focus on the things you love about yourself and then the rest will fall into place. I know how you feel. It's so much easier to get down about the things we don't love so much. I'm routing for you though, I will secretly be trying to do the same.
That's right Natalie!! You have always had it gone on, girl! It is all about small decisions that make the big difference. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment