Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th fun


well summer is officially over... as far as I see it the 24th is the end of summer and the begining of the "back to school era." Yeah I said it.. school, for Gideon it is just 3 short weeks away (I have to say I'm excited to be back to 2 kids soon)

The festivities were great! There were parades, family BBQ's, a wedding and of course fireworks! And my sweet sister has come across the country and brought her sweet little one with her. Makyla and Khloe met for the first time (seen below eating my daughters arm)...they will be fast friends I'm sure...just as soon as they get out of diapers...and start eating solids :)

hope everyones weekend was just as fun, and filled with loved ones!

1 comment:

~H said...

I still love that picture!! :) We did have a blast! :) Thanks for hanging out with us! love you all! xoxo