
I just found a really old friend of mine (from my real estate days) is competing in the popular Design Star program on HGTV... NataLee Calahan is in California following her dream to become a decorating star! She is uber -talented, I've seen many of her amazing talents and even got to decorate an office together in the old days. She's a scapbooker, decorator, flower arranger extrordinair... in fact she made me a bouquet when I found out I was pregnant with Gideon that was so beautiful it remains my favorite arrangement to this day! I'm really proud of her - she's such a great person, so sweet and fun-loving I really hope the best for her... so everyone watch my old friend go out there and follow her dream! I know she has what it takes to go all the way, and am proud to say "I knew her when..."
Good Luck NataLee!!! You've earned this shot!!!
for a post elimination interview check this out:
http://www.roomfu.com/blog/2009/07/natalee-callahan.html
I was sooo proud of her...later we see what a headache Tashica is, needless to say I think she got screwed getting a HUGE room to do by herself (see interview) with her partner ready to throw her under the bus (NataLee would never say anything bad about anyone)
2 comments:
It's so cool to know people who go after their dreams and get them.
On another note - I've been thinking about buying Bare Minerals makeup lately. Will you leave a comment on my blog about where you get yours or email me? erin981@gmail.com THANKS!
Hey you this is my cousin's wife, Greg is my dads sisiter's son, small world huh???
Post a Comment