Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9 amazing years

happy anniversary my love...after 9 years of marriage and 2 DECADES of putting up with me... we're still standing and going strong! I love you baby!He still makes me laugh, and we still talk about EVERYTHING, and still never get bored with each other! I really feel so unbelievably blessed.He's the most amazing father, and has the most incredible sense of loyalty. I've never met ANYONE more dedicated to his family (with the possible exception of my grandfather, and father-in-law...needless to say he is in exceptional company)I know I'm a little mushy, but my love you are the best thing in my life... everything I value, you have made possible. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about our story together, the ups and the downs...thank you for ALL of it! I can't think of ANYONE I'd rather have in my foxhole... and I will ALWAYS be grateful and ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Congrats!!

The Andersons said...

yay! congrats! and i gotta agree with ya... he is a pretty good guy. even though he beats up on me... :) i guess he's getting the little sister he wanted to beat up on! i think you'll agree with me that we married a couple of great brothers ya? and what else for two amazing men than two amazing gals? ;) love you guys! your the best!