We had so much fun I can't believe a week flew by so fast! Travis and Gideon ran around the pasrk taking in everything from The Tower of Terror to Splash Mountain, we watch almost all the shows, ate a ton of great (expensive) food and had an all around awesome time!
we really had such a good time, I think it will be hard to keep Travis from wanting to repeat it next year, but I promised Dukes when we went back he'd be tall enough for the Indiana Jones ride :) ha ha
5 comments:
hey its Becca...I love your blog! I have one, you should add a link here it is: leviandrebeccadarrington.blogspot.com hope the family is doing well! Love ya!
SUCH cute pictures! Love them! Glad you had a good time, and HOW in the world did you get a 20 minute break? I would have loved a break. Dan and I took 2 really long date nights when we got home. Well deserved! Thanks for the text on my bday, you are so thoughtful. I said to Danny, "why is she texting me?!? She's on vaca!" You are so cute. When are we doing our annual Christmas/Birthday outing. I'm down anytime! My feet are disgusting!
Um, I didn't want to end with that last sentence, so, I'll just tell you how cute the pictures are again. I love the one of Luca sleeping with Mickey! Priceless! And you look so hot in the one at the table. Great pics!
I love Disneyland in October. Your pictures are so cute. So glad you guys were able to get away. I am not sure how often you check this but, we are having a bead watch party at my house tomorrow from 1-5. Come stop by if you want.
Looks like you guys had a fantastic time!!!!!! I love the pics. So cute!
How fun :) i still need to see all the pictures lol
Post a Comment