Thursday, November 19, 2009

pray it all goes well


sorry I have been sooooo busy - we're packing!!! Yup, we have an accepted offer on a house up in Elk Ridge - it's a cute 2 story that I think will be perfect for us. It's a little dated and needs my style touch - but the bones are great and I can't wait to get in there and start putting our mark on the place :)

...and check out that view :)

pray we're in by Christmas :)

7 comments:

Just Jana said...

Sooooo happy for you!!! I'm sure it will look great when you get painting and decorating done!! That does wonders for any house! Elk Ridge?? Even farther from me! Good luck with getting settled in time for Christmas! fingers crossed

Rasmussens said...

SO bitter sweet. So excited you found a house, but am going to miss you guys here. Would love to help with whatever you need. Packing, watching kids. Let me know.

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH CUTE!!!!!!
YOU WILL BE IN BY CHRISTMAS AND ILL JUST MOVE IN :)
I LOVE YOU NAT! ITS PERFECT :)

~H said...

So fun! :) I am super excited for you guys! It's a cute house! :) It will be even cuter when you get your creative hands on it. :)

You'll be in by Christmas! That will be so fun! Then we can come visit! :) YEAY!

ps... I guess our blogs don't update anymore on blog reels once were private.... SAD! I had no idea you even posted?! Just a little FYI

Tiffany Robinson said...

Congrats!! yeah a home to run and play all to yourselves.

Katie L. said...

Yay for you guys!

Alisha B. said...

That is fantastic Natalie!!! I am so happy for you. Just let me know your new address. Luv ya.