Thursday, January 14, 2010

we're in!!!!

we are officially into the new house and it is soooo nice!!! I have loved having the space to put everything and it has the most amazing views up here!!! but sadly, with the crazy weather, we have yet to meet anyone up here yet. SOOOOO please feel free to visit :)I would love it!!!

So, I just got my internet working again, and I have a ton of e-mails to return so just a quick post tonight - but I'll catch you guys up later... promise :)

3 comments:

Just Jana said...

yay!! can't wait to see what you do to the place! make sure to take before photos so you can really document the transformation!

Heidi said...

YOU GOT INTERNET YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats on that! :)
i still have to come look at the new furniture down stairs!
if i was feeling yuckie i would come see you today. But i dont want to get my cute little guys or my princess sick. I love you guys!
maybe ill see you tomorrow :)

Aly said...

We miss you guys! Glad you're enjoying your new house.