khloe hanging with her great grandpa
Khloe is growing like a weed!!! she" so big!!!
Gidster did really well at his recent science fair... yes I say recent even though it was a couple weeks ago, but I am just now getting it up here... sorry. I haven't found enough time to do everything yet... still unpacking and trying to get settled in - I will try to get to updating more... but we're having so much fun up here... we want everyone to come visit!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you updated! I have been checking a ton! Thanks for taking the time. :) I miss you guys like crazy! xoxoxoxoxxo love you tons!
Wow your baby girl is sooo cute! Does she have red hair? Wish she could play with my girls :)
Cute!!! I need to send you the cute pictures i took with your kids tonight :) then you can put them on here lol
Post a Comment