You can't see in the pictures, but I added 2 loops in the center seam on the quilt. They can be used to attach those baby rings to the blanket itself. Then the rings can attach toys for tummy time OR ...wait for it..this is genius (if I do say so myself) you can attach the loops to your car seat... instant car seat cover, that easily converts back into a banket... I know, I know... I get all excited over the dumbest stuff. But I have never seen that before... I invented it... yeah... hold your applause, thank you thank you... :) man - I'm such a dork!
Monday, August 16, 2010
another summer project, a baby quilt...set
You can't see in the pictures, but I added 2 loops in the center seam on the quilt. They can be used to attach those baby rings to the blanket itself. Then the rings can attach toys for tummy time OR ...wait for it..this is genius (if I do say so myself) you can attach the loops to your car seat... instant car seat cover, that easily converts back into a banket... I know, I know... I get all excited over the dumbest stuff. But I have never seen that before... I invented it... yeah... hold your applause, thank you thank you... :) man - I'm such a dork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WAY TOO CUTE!! That is a great idea to.
Post a Comment