wow...what a summer!! we have been so busy, (remodeling our kitchen...more of that to come)sorry I haven't been posting like I should... so here is my latest craftiness.... what do you guys think?
I
designed these owls for this years "niece" gifts (I make something for my nieces each year for their birthdays) My oldest niece Kayla turned 16 this year, so she got the key chain version. my younger nieces have a stuffed owl in their future. (the nephews are getting the cutest stuffed snakes... I'll post a pick soon.)
designed these owls for this years "niece" gifts (I make something for my nieces each year for their birthdays) My oldest niece Kayla turned 16 this year, so she got the key chain version. my younger nieces have a stuffed owl in their future. (the nephews are getting the cutest stuffed snakes... I'll post a pick soon.)A friend of mine thought I ought to do a tutorial on some of these stuffed animals I've been making...would anyone use that? I have made them for baby showers etc... so simple and quick...these funny little frogs (below) were an idea I had after we watched Disney's Princess and the Frog. I was going to buy Khloe a frog, but it was $27!! crazy right... so we just made her a little prince charming to kiss as much as she wants. My sister wanted one for Makyla so she got the little girl frog. We had to take some pics before we seperated them for life:) ha!

alright enough for today... I will post again soon. Oh and stay tuned for some of my summer remodeling including a cool mural we did for gideon's room:)
alright enough for today... I will post again soon. Oh and stay tuned for some of my summer remodeling including a cool mural we did for gideon's room:)
4 comments:
Love them. They are so cute and you are so talented. So excited to see pictures of your remodeling. Hope you are doing great.
so CUTE!! What a great idea for Birthday gifts. Love the frogs!!
waaaaay cute frogs!!! get those house remodel pics up! you know i want to see!!
I saw your blog from Helga's and I just wanted to say that I love your sewing projects! I would totally love to learn to make those frogs, and the little owls too! You should post a tutorial! Thanks for letting me look!
Post a Comment