Tuesday, June 15, 2010
hiking above our house
We have been taking full advantage of the mountain being right outside our door. Hiking has become a favorite, as you can see. (can see our house down in the bottom right corner....hint look for the white fence...he he)
what is so cool about this trail, it only takes a few minutes and the whole valley dissapears and you feel a million miles away, even though you've only been walking 20 minutes, or so...
gotta love the view though....maybe you can make out your house too ;) can you see your city?
ok, all corney jokes aside. You all need to come up for a day and check it out for yourself. It is so peaceful. We always see wildlife, deer, owls, rabbits, squirrels, so many birds and flowers. It's sooo beautiful! Last time we even found some cougar tracks in some mud. Luckily no cougar :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! And BEAUTIFUL!! I miss UTAH!!...and you guys of course! I can't WAIT til we go on that hike when I get home! Just a few more weeks!..:)
Post a Comment