well after several request to see how I made khloe's little brown and blue booties I thought it would be easier to just post it here.
as you can see I bought them from Target pretty simple, but soo cute. (They have this same style in pink. ) She needed something she could wear with all her navy dresses, skirts, etc. but these were actually made for boys, a little too masculine. So I just added the strap and a simple flower to dress 'em up. So easy, and man do I get compliments on these little darlings, everytime she wears them... So there you go, couldn't be easier. We bought their pink striped ones last year, love them too, but these navy cuties take the cake.

as you can see I bought them from Target pretty simple, but soo cute. (They have this same style in pink. ) She needed something she could wear with all her navy dresses, skirts, etc. but these were actually made for boys, a little too masculine. So I just added the strap and a simple flower to dress 'em up. So easy, and man do I get compliments on these little darlings, everytime she wears them... So there you go, couldn't be easier. We bought their pink striped ones last year, love them too, but these navy cuties take the cake.
sorry the pic stinks.. but she never holds still long enough for my slow camera..!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment