Saturday, November 20, 2010

christmas cards made easy...and cheap

go from pictures like this....
(she never lets me get a good photo of her
...no seriously no one can capture her personality but Helga)

to pictures like this...with just a click of the mouse http://reflectionsphotographybyhelga.blogspot.com/
I know she's my sister and I'm supposed to talk her up, but when have you EVER known me to say something I didn't really believe. This girl has serious photo chops, she can make ANY family look super cute, she knows how to capture each personality. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED! ...and she has a killer deal for the holidays too!
... you know you need the good memories, and we all want to look perfectly put together.... at least in photos... right? :) why not save a little green while you're at it...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cutest pictures of the kids ever! Helga did an amazing job as always!