Sunday, November 14, 2010

pics of the kids.. a salute to summer

mister luca james showing off his chompers gideon doing his homework on the trampoline...he's so studious
and a sweet smile from miss khloe
she is soo much cuter than me at this age... I think it's funny when people say she's my little clone... truth be told.. I was an ugly child...honest
all of these brilliant photos are taken by my talented and brilliant sister helga...check out the reflections photography link...(just off to the left)
I already miss the carefree days of summer, and the holidays are closing in... so not ready this year!!! sorry this is a quick post but I am still working on the reno on my kitchen...(you know between wrestling tournaments for gideon and preschool for luca)

2 comments:

~H said...

You're too kind! :) I'm glad that you like them though! :) I know you were NOT an ugly child... no fooling me! :) Love ya! :)

Abbey said...

NATALIE!!! My mom gave me your info too and of course I lost it! Its probably in my sewing room somewhere....haha.
Email me! abbeygus@gmail.com