Monday, April 13, 2009

All things Easter


the boys with their cute cousin Sophie... I swear she could be one of ours ;)

well happy easter to you all - I have to admit we've been a little crazy as of lately. I don't want to get into all the details (to protect a little privacy) but the house of cards has been crashing down all around us; funerals, surgeries, abuse cases, suicide and miscarriages have filled our days with everything BUT fun. But yesterday we spent our day at Grandma Gigi's and I smiled more than I have for a long time! Watching Kalle do backflips and Heidi dance in the front yard - complete with a very fun and wierd game of add-on in the living room, followed by easter egg hunts and the sight of my boys smiling from ear to ear completely hopped-up on sugar. I love the moments we get between the chaos, and even though we still worry about all our friends and their current stresses, I still thank God for quiet moments and tender mercies.

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I hope everything is a little better. Sorry to hear it has been a little rough. Hope you are taking care of yourself and feeling okay! Call if you need anything. I am right behind ya!

Gull's said...

Hey Chica, I hope life gets less stressfull for you. I have been working full time for the next 2 months, so life is crazy. I miss you. We have to get together sometime...Love ya and you are the cutest little mama right now...

~H said...

I'm so sorry to hear things have still been crazy!! Please please let us know what we can do to help! I hope you know I'm here to chat whenever you need me! xoxo
I'm glad you guys had a ton of fun on Easter! You all deserved it! :) Wish we could have been there. It sounds like you all had a blast!! xoxo Love you tons Sis!! Your wonderful!