The boys went for a walk with their aunt Sonja and her friend Matt. They took a few pictures while out on the farm - I couldn't help show a couple of them off...
Ohhh my heavens!!! I love these!! I miss you guys!! Every time I look at these two I think.... AHHHH what if we don't have cute kids like them.... then what?? lol AHHH.... only time can tell!! xoxo love you guys tons!
3 comments:
CUTE!! I love the cheesy smiles. You can feel the happiness coming through the photos.
Just ADORABLE! Big brothers are the best! They are going to be awesome big brothers to their precious little sister.
Ohhh my heavens!!! I love these!! I miss you guys!! Every time I look at these two I think.... AHHHH what if we don't have cute kids like them.... then what?? lol AHHH.... only time can tell!! xoxo love you guys tons!
Post a Comment