Tuesday, April 28, 2009

little angel from above


Welcome my sweet little niece Makyla Anne Laing... 7lbs 20 inches long and as beautiful as her mother! We are happy to announce she and mom are doing great and things went smoothly... she's a great baby from what I hear... they have to wake HER to eat at night! (how would that be ;)

so welcome my dear to our family - you are already lucky, you have amazing parents!


...and a very happy birthday to mom!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Tell her I said congrats... welcome to the world of parenthood :)

Anonymous said...

Hii Nathalie , how are you??...my name is Esly Benites from Peru, I met your sister Helga when she was in her mission in Peru. I was wondering if you can tell her that here in Peru we are really happy for her baby =)....Makyla Anne is really beautiful like her , also can you tell Helga that she is gonna be a wonderfull mommy also Brian is gonna be a wonderfull daddy. As we know today is the Helga´s birthday , but we don´t have her phone to call
her!!! =(.... well can you do me one last favor ..... can you tell her that here in Peru we wish her a Happy Birthday and we love her a lot!! and we will never forget her!! ^^...THANKS A LOT NATHALIE!!
..........TAKE CARE A LOT...KISSES
see you !!...... LIMA- Peru !!

P.D: nice pictures =)

venus_2008_17@hotmail.com

Tiffany Robinson said...

I happen to see your mom today at Dr. Barrowes office today and she told me all about it. Tell her CONGRATS!!

Rasmussens said...

Doesn't that make you so excited. How fun. She is beautiful.

Reid Family said...

I am trying to get a hold of you and don't have your cell phone number. Could you please email me it rusty_reid2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Maranda said...

Oh so sweet! I have been checking Helga's blog for pictures, but nothin. So I'm glad to see an update on yours! Hope things are going well for you.