Miss Khloe Elene Anderson has decided to make a real entrance and come 4 weeks early, May 29th; we are so happy she is here!!! Things have been challenging and even deflating at times, but she is a beautiful baby girl and we are absolutely thrilled to have her here!!!!



3 comments:
Natalie...where have I been? I didn't know until today that you had sweet little Khloe. She's beautiful. I'm sorry that you guys had such a rough go. Holy Cow 38 stitches...I hope you start feeling better soon and that Khloe is doing ok! You guys are in our prayers!! I'm going to be back from out of town on Monday, I would love to come and pick Luca and Gideon up and let them play the day away and bring them back with dinner. Would you email me your phone #, I lost it. I'll call you and we can plan in. My email is beccalaing@hotmail.com. Congrats again! She's beautiful and at least now everyday you'll get feeling better...
Look at those big chubby cheeks! I wanna kiss them so bad! She is beautiful! MaryJo told me a little about what is going on with her and her bilirubin and you guys are in our prayers. I know you are dying to get her home (if she is not home already). Congrats and good luck! I wish we were there!
She's beautiful Natalie!! Congratulations and I'm so glad you are doing well. I'm sure it was a very scary time.
Post a Comment