Monday, June 15, 2009

shhhh they're sleeping


Luca was rocking baby sister to sleep, and he zonked out himself... isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute! Khloe is gorgeous, congratulations!

~H said...

She is so beautiful!! This is my new favorite picture!! xoxo I love love love it!! That is so precious!! We are glad you guys are doing better! YOu are always in our prayers!! xoxo love you all tons and tons!! xoxox

Tiffany Robinson said...

how sweet!! I love sleeping pictures, I have a book with only pictures of the girls sleeping.

Maranda said...

That is too precious! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby! I'm sorry you had such hard time with her in the beginning. I cannot believe she was that big for being so early. How did that happen?

The Andersons said...

i tell you. your boys have got to be the sweetest things in the world!!!! that is TOO adorable. I LOVE IT. they look so alike it amazing!! i love your kiddoes. LOVE THEM!

Rachel said...

Natalie-
Khloe is beautiful...
I wish I could see her and hold her in person! What a cute family you have.
I love her name too.
We'll see you (who knows when), but hopefully the family will get together some time when we're in town.
Love ya,
Rachel

Carrie said...

I totally agree... the cutest thing ever! What beautiful kids you have!