It's a GIRL!!!!! Yay... um I think ;) I'm excited and a bit overwhelmed (I have NOTHING for this little sweetheart) so, I'm thinking we may have to have a shower. I know, I know, it's my 3rd but it's either a shower, or she'll be running around in her brother's clothes - I'm too poor to buy everything she'll need.
Any sage advice from all you experienced "Girl" mommys would be awesome!!! I'm alll ears!.....
7 comments:
oh my gosh natalie I can't tell you how excited i am sophie is gonna have a little girl cousin!!! yay! since all the young cousins in the anderson side are BOYS! sophie will have someone to play dolls with. cant wait to see this precious little thing!!! YAY!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! All the advise I have to give is that little girls are just like little WOMEN, just in a smaller package. They are emotional, sassy, smart, and have a little girl attitude! Expect a mini version of yourself... no joke! It is tons of fun! Hope that helps!
Soooo excited for you!!!! Just be ready for all the DRAMA!!!
I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun and so much drama all at the same time. It makes me excited to find out what my little one is. I totally think you should have a shower. I would love to help if you need it.
CONGRATTS...
I'm sure you don't need any advice, you're the BEST mom...(Boy or Girl). I am so happy for you and Travis--that will be so much fun.
I could not be more excited!!! Our sweet little lady gets get a cute little female cousin to play with! :O) I am excited to throw you a shower with our Mommy if you would like us to!! I would love to have the honor! :) lol seriously I am soooo excited! I would give you advice but I don't have any... that's why I come to you miss Mommy! :) You'll do great! When you had Gideon you had never had a boy and you did an amazing job! I love you!
YEAH!! A little girl. give me your email address so I can invite to see our family blog.
tiffany.robinson4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment