Thursday, January 22, 2009

weighing in - Boy or Girl?




Ok, so folks it's about that time; and I for one, am eager to know... will we have another bouncing baby boy or a sweet little girl? (we find out on the 30th) Travis says we're done if it's a girl. He sits me down to explain ALL the reasons why this would be best for us both (yeah, I was thrilled :( ) But hey - I have an open mind and said I'd wait to find out what we are having before I make any crazy decisions.

Truthfully I haven't a clue how to care for a little girl (they like dinosaurs and train sets - right?) For a laugh I went on Old Navy and snatched up some cute girl clothes during a huge clearance sale they were having (9 items for $20, yeah I rock!) Travis saw them and noticed they were distinctly pink-less. I figured if it is a boy, Helga will get an awesome shower gift!

I hope if it is a she - she realizes her first years will be filled with bakugans, ben 10, lightning McQueen and hulk. What can I say - I've never been much for barbies and tea sets :)

So what do you think? Boy or Girl?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I think you and Helga will have adorable little GIRLS together! Wouldn't that be so much fun!

The Andersons said...

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!!! SOPHIE NEEDS A PLAY BUDDY

~H said...

I am going with girl! :) I would love for our little girls to be the best of friends. :) However I'm sure if it's a boy they will to but still. ;) xoxo love you! Call me and let me know as soon as you find out. :)

I really want you guys to have more kids though! You two just make them too cute to stop at just 3 :)

ATWOOD said...

So fun to talk to you the other day! Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find your blog :-) It's so cute. hope to see you again soon!

Melanie said...

if its a girl, she'll need a sister. if its a boy, you'll need to try again for a girl. Just explain these facts to travis:)