Alright so I’m a bit biased but I think my husband is a modern day super hero, last night, on a tip he went to check out a complaint on a marijuana smell coming from a house. He shows up, gets a hunch, follows through – jumping through a TON of hoops I might add,– and gets into the house. Inside he finds a HUGE marijuana growing environment. In fact they had equipment to double their business – unfortunately since it takes 3-4 hours to get a warrant in this state the would-be farmers had plenty of time to literally “flush” the evidence. Luckily it’s enough with traces and equipment to put these boys away.
Successful right?!? Wrong. Take a look at what these comments on KSL have to say about his nights work….
Link to KSL: www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5318988
Man I cannot believe how incredibly stupid some people can be… they think growing within a school zone shouldn’t increase the offense? Marijuana should be legalized? And this is a waste of tax payer money and police time?
Please say I’m not the only one who knows how dangerous this drug can be… it’s not called the gateway drug for nothing AND they had other drugs on the premises (that’s all I can say the case is open.) These boys weren’t just getting a fix, they were dealing within a stones throw from an elementary school – you think they never saw the convenience? Nationally, marijuana accounts for 81% of drug use. It IS cancer inducing, induces brain dysfunction and is recognized as a factor in many known birth defects as well as a dangerous substance in DUI's. But it's HARMLESS?
Where is this world coming to? I am outraged that my sweet hubby works soo hard to remove dangerous and harmful drugs from the streets and the people of Utah always seem to see the cops as the bad guys – ugh!!!!
3 comments:
Hey at least your craters are probably just when you are pregnant... I get mine when I'm not... should I stay home all the time lol?
Don't worry you are still beautiful!
Ok, the above comment was for the post below :)
I totally appreciate what your hubby does. We all know where this world is going... and it is hard to have glimpses of it in our own lives I think. Just keep the faith and know that everything will work out in the end. I know you know it too!
Wow... sometimes I feel like the laws like (search warrents) protects the criminals. Sad! Props to Trav. he is really good at what he does! I know it is a hugeeeeee!!!!!!!!! sacrifice for all you! Thanks for making it! We love you guys! xoxo
Good work Trav!!
Post a Comment